OTWA has recently created the Off the Wall Adventures Dive Club. It’s a great way for new and experienced divers to socialize, advance their training, and dive more often. Dive Club includes members who have interests in all aspects of diving, including family, spring, destination and wreck dives, spearfishing or photography; dive club is not specifically geared for any one aspect or specialty. The main goal of dive club is to keep divers diving.
The Club will schedule its own dives and outings, host guest speakers, and promote conservation of the marine environment so that future divers may enjoy the experience.
- When: The first Thursday of every Month at 7pm
- Where: Off the Wall Adventures
- Cost: $50 per person/year
- Dive club shirt
- Club rates on dives and trips
- In-store Discounts on select items